Finally the new version of the appliance, and it is “Not So Fat” as we expected, since it is loaded of good stuff. See the Release Notes:
This release is loaded with a lot of goodies: Maemo 4.0 (Chinook) final and Maemo 3.2 (Bora) with Nokia Binaries Installer, PyMaemo packages, Vala compiler and its Hildon bindings for Chinook, Maemomm libraries, EVAS (Bora and Chinook, but i386 only), qemu-arm-eabi used as default cpu transparency method, Eclipse with ESbox plugin, and Firefox has now a lot of bookmarks for reference material. There are code samples for all the libraries and development packages cited above.
Checkout the ChangeLog entry:
* Scratchbox installed from official Debian Repository.
* Maemo 4.0 (Chinook) release.
* Maemo 3.2 (Bora) (the last release was using 3.1)
* Use the qemu-arm-eabi as default cputransp method
* Nokia Binaries Installer for Chinook and Bora
* Added a lot of bookmarks in Firefox for reference material.
* Maemomm (C++ bindings) added, with
* EVAS libraries added to Bora and Chinook i386 targets, along with code samples.
* Eclipse 18.104.22.168 with CDT 4.0.1 and ESbox 1.2.0 plugins.
Watch a screencast on Google Video (YouTube doesn’t like Ogg/Theora, and I’m feeling very lazy to bother converting) with a sample session of using Eclipse with the ESbox plugin to create a Maemo project. For a higher resolution version, download the ogg.)
Download torrent from PirateBay (prefer this way; yarrr!):
Or direct download in two parts:
You will need 7zip to unpack the files.
Update: direct download link fixed. Thanks tabrez.